Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Bucket List Continues

3. Go to Victoria Falls on the Zambian/Zimbabwe border and go in the DEVIL'S POOL on the Zambian side. The Devil's Pool is a little area right at the top of the waterfall that people can swim in. 




4. Here's one that's probably more likely in the short term. My mom used to make her own jam when we were younger and I remember it being SO GOOD! One of my goals is to make my own jam! Mostly, I just added this one so that I won't have all my bucket list goals unchecked! 




5. Go on a boat down the Amazon!


6. CONTIKI TRIP! I was so close to saying FUCK SCHOOL and spending all my saved money on a Contiki trip this year, but ultimately I decided it would be way harder to go back to school. I've convinced myself when I'm done school I can do my contiki trip! I'm thinking I want to do the Contiki trip in Peru which includes the Machu Picchu hike AND a boating trip in the Amazon which would check a couple of my goals off the list!!






No comments:

Post a Comment